let your wedding take flight at the fairytale wedding show
Once upon a time, a wedding show landed in Ocala just in time for your big day. The Fairytale Wedding Show is a casual afternoon soiree where modern Cinderellas and their Prince Charmings can mingle with the area's top wedding vendors.
The setting for the June Fairytale Wedding Show is Jumbolair Aviation Estates, the largest paved and lighted licensed private airport in America. Located 30 miles south of Gainesville and 3 miles north of Ocala this ultra-exclusive community was once home to three thousand crocodile, ninety eight elephants, three white rhinos and a four hundred pound gorilla...and now it will bring together an even more impressive menagerie of wedding venues, photographers, florists, cake designers, DJs and more from all over the area.
Sprawling oaks and rolling hills make it the perfect setting for saying “I Do” and at 9,000 sf the Jumbolair Ballroom is elegance and hospitality at its finest. We invite you to come mingle with the best of the best in the wedding industry and explore the breathtaking landscape of Jumbolair Aviation Estates at the Fairytale Wedding Show!
- Meet face-to-face with top area wedding vendors
- Dynamic runway fashion show featuring Daniel Thompson Bridals
- Mock ceremony and reception sites
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres, cake samples, desserts & more
- Complimentary hair and makeup tips
- Live entertainment
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Win incredible giveaways from some of our vendors!
- Complimentary valet parking courtesy of Pronto Limousine
- Hang out with Bret Douglas of the Kiss 105.3 morning show as he broadcasts live
- Make it a casual afternoon out! Cash bars & lounge furniture.
- Come and see the latest trends and find everything you need for your wedding…
all in one place, in one fun afternoon!